Warren Buffett - Richest Celebrities

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett 

Warren Edward buffet of affect buffet oh I’m just thinking about buffets now I like buffets but he always fill me up because I have to have a little bit have every single one the dishes on the bar fight. I don’t know why I just have to try everything anyway is an American business magnate investor and a philanthropist me the most successful investor at the 20th century of its is a chairman CEO and largest shareholders Berkshire Hathaway an American multinational conglomerate holding company.

He was ranked as the world’s wealthiest person 2009 in the third wealthiest in 2011 as if every 2015. He is the second richest person in the world with an estimated fortune a 17-point 5 billion dollars buffet is called the Oracle. The home a and is known for his adherence to value investing in for personal frugality despite is immense wealth. He has pledged to give away ninety-nine percent his fortune to philanthropic causes primarily by the Gates Foundation of it bore his house in Omaha Nebraska in 1958.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages